Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Low Day

I don't exactly suffer from PPD (postpartum depression) by I do get the baby blues. And today is one of those days where I just want to go crawl back into bed and hide there till life straightens out.

We had to deal w/DH's ex-boss again. Finally got his last check and hopefully all ties are done now. Well there is the exception of unemployment, which DH is seeking and Ex-boss is of course fighting but that's all through a government agency so actual contact will be small. I'm just so over all this and it's all got me so down- every time we have to deal with him.

It makes me think of where we are and how it feels to be right back in the same situation I feel like I've been in all my adult life. Wondering how we're going to do it and where the moneys going to come from. Right now we're in a waiting game with the government in two ways- waiting on the unemployment and our tax refunds. The tax refunds is hopefully what will get us through until DH gets a new job but for the past few years we can't even count on what we're supposed to be getting because the government comes up with some money we owe them and take it.

I hate being patient and I hate the unknown. I know it will all pass and things will be better again but today's a low day and I wanna be in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.