Thursday, March 24, 2011

My 1st Product Review~ Mop

Warning! This has got to be my cheesiest sounding post EVER!

I've never done a product review before- really I have a hard time telling people what I think they should use and why but this mop has been one of the best things I've been given in a long time! So I wanted to pass the word!

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that has had this issue- I'll buy a mop and after the sponge head has completely deteriorated, go to the store to buy a replace but they no longer carry that brand or replacement heads. And then I have to buy a whole new mop. Over and over this happens- to the point where I start to buy a few sponge heads at a time just so I can have them on hand. So then I get frustrated and try the swiffer system but hear how bad the liquid is on animals feet and the cost for the spray and the pads quickly start to add up- not to mention they don't do as good as a job as a traditional mop and bucket. I've been dealing with this cycle for many years- and I'm tired...tired of all the waste- money, plastic, and time.

I put my frustration out on my FB page, and my mom suggested what she uses, and then went ahead and bought me one! (Gotta love the moms!) She got me this....Libman's Freedom Spray Mop. Much like a swiffer but with many added bonuses! First off you get to use your preferred cleaner! Which you just put in their little bottle that attaches. Second, it uses a pump handle so no batteries to make it spray! (I loved this as we go thru way too many batteries here in the first place!) And third, the pads are washable- NO throw-aways! 3 winning reasons to use right off the bat!

But how well does it clean? Well for me it cleaned just as well as my traditional sponge mop and bucket- and honestly I hadn't really mopped my floors in a good month (since J was born- not a priority during my babymoon! LOL). And with 7 kids and it being winter they were quite dirty (the floors! Not my kids- that happens in the summer). The pad was black after! So I threw it in the wash and out it came clean! (Luckily my mom bought me two pads- one to use and one to wash.)

I have a new love for my mop! So my summary- if you want something that's money saving, less waste (Think Green!) and does its job well, buy Libman's Freedom Spray Mop. Thank you Mom for mine! :D


Disclaimer: I was not paid by Libman or any company for this product review. My view and opinion is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.