Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blogger Crash. Can't Comment- Update (Maybe a Fix?)

I've found I still can't comment and am having issues with commenting and Blogger....but only with Internet Explorer. I tried all the different suggestions to get it to work- clearing cache, unchecking remember, etc. but still its not working for here.

What I can do is use MozillaFirefox with no issues. I can comment on my posts, and others with any hassle. So maybe this is all an Internet Explorer/Blogger mix issue. I don't?! I just know this is what's working for me, if anyone else wants to try it out! (This means I'll try and go back and comment on all of yours over the course of the next few days! Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.