Saturday, June 11, 2011

This Week We've....

This week we've been busy, so I haven't been able to keep up with my usual blogging. DH is off from work for basically the summer with a few sub shifts mixed in. Which makes for broken routines. (But hey I haven't had to do a load of laundry either- he'll do them all!)

Tuesday C had his 2nd speech eval. You can read the update on that here.

 And I've been spending most of my free time on getting the website for my new business adventure up. I published it yesterday. Fairy's Fotos, you can all come take a look.


Today I spent most of the day catching up on house work (the bottom of our feet were becoming black, time to do the floors!) and prepping the food for the BIG event tomorrow...

Big event? you ask. My eldest R's high school graduation! We did! She made it! (You know there will be a blog on it come Monday! Haha)

So that's our week rolled up into a nice neat package. Now to try and sleep some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.