Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gobble Gobble Gobble {Quack}

No quack here. Just the standard gobbler. But it was oh so yummy. And really a pleasant, relaxed day. I have so much to be thankful for over the last year. Mostly just that we've, I've gotten here, to a better place in mind and spirit. Life is taking on a different meaning and I now know How to see the light. I've been waiting for it to appear but that's not actually how it works. You have to make the light, it comes from within and shines outward. Illuminating the path, the world, around you. I've found that. And though that light is still dim, it's growing in brightness with each success and with all the hope I put forth.

Thank you for being my readers. I am quickly approaching 15k views here, averaging about 500 per month. This is all from you. You all are helping me move forward. I have a new direction, and I'm moving down it. There will be a few changes coming soon, here and in my "real" life. I hope they are all good!

Thank you again!

(a few photos from our Turkey day!)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.