Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pumpkin Seeds

Rinsed clean
Gooey
Of course with all the pumpkins being carved I roasted the seeds! But I wanted to do it well this year so I went searching and found this recipe from Oh She Glows. It looked better than I'd ever done, and even with an extra step, easy enough!

All ready to bake

I didn't get a pic of the boiling part of the recipe but I really think it did help with the digestion and the crisp. But as a note I don't tend to over roast my shells, as I like them a bit softer.

Fresh out of the oven!

3 flavors for our family!











All ready to bake. For the small amount I did I used 3 baking sheets. And a note you do have to bake them longer if using a air pan (like the ones for cookies), and the seeds will come out softer.

















Smelled so good while baking!












I made 3 different flavors for our family- plain salted (with sea salt), garlic and sea salt, and creole seasoned (for my spicy loving DH). By far the Garlic and Sea Salt were the favorite!


Yum Pumpkin Seeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.