Saturday, March 16, 2013

Secret Treasure #1

























Our property contains places we are still discovering. Secret treasures that are slowly opening themselves up to us. Yesterday was sunny and 70 degrees, the perfect weather to go exploring.

In the morning we set off to see a spot I didn't know about, and found last week. A secret lagoon.

Just beyond our Empress tree, a secluded spot. Not seen from the road but next to it. Frog spawn. Another very old Empress tree, the creator of "ours". Silver Birch. Moss. Peace.

The boys had fun throwing sweet gum balls into the water. While my husband searched for downed limbs. Me, content photographing everything.

A secret treasure.

One of a few I will be sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.