Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vegetarian Adventure!


So its been about a year since I've written here. Gonna mix it up a bit!

We, as a family, have decided to start a new adventure into vegetarian cooking. A few nights ago we made Tofu for the first time. Let's just call that a wash. We will be making it again sometime, we all enjoyed it uncooked, but somehow we cooked it wrong and the consistency was just WRONG! lol Next time we try it I think we're going to try grilling it.

But tonight! I am trying a new recipe from "Easy Vegetarian" published by Love Food- Mushroom & Cauliflower Cheese Crumble. I love mushrooms and it looks so easy! Now if the kids like it it'll be perfect. The plan is to make breaded green beans for the side and serve with a crusty bread.

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. And if it's a success post the recipe!

(*the pic at top is not the dish, just an example. I will be taking one of mine before savoring.)



Member
of

TheMomBlogs.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.