Monday, May 17, 2010

River

This is my Mississippi. A view of downtown Minneapolis.
The headwaters.



I grew up here. The waters are part of my beginnings.



My husband's roots are planted in Mississippi.
The outlet to the gulf of our river.



North meets South and become one.





I bring my children and tell them stories of my past and their early beginnings.




We dip our feet in and let it all just flow. Sending thoughts and wishes
to our distant family down South.



We stroll the lanes though the beautiful parks. Enjoying our Mother and her heart.




The Earth and sand squished in between our toes, and fingers.
Angels made without snow.






The Mighty Mississippi flowing from North to South- bridging gaps and filling spaces.






Making our memories with loving embraces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.