Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cousins C & J

My sister's son, J, is 2 and a 1/2 months younger that C, so as they grow their age difference is disappearing. J is the only nephew (or niece for that matter) that I have and the only cousin my kids have on my side. And this puts him a special place here. One of ours.




C and J last summer at R's 16 birthday party. C is about 4.5 months old and J 6 weeks. C towers over J and playing together consisted of laying on the same blanket!







Here I think C is about 9 or 10 months old and J 7 or 8 months. Look how quickly he's caught up to C!




Playing together actually consists of interacting now! They even seem to have a conversation together!




C showing off to J!





And now he's just being a bully! Poor J!





Here they are this summer! C is 16 months and J 14 months. Evenly matched in all ways now- and the give and take is just as equal!


Playing with their Uncle J's favorite toy when he was a kid- TMNT! Boy are they boys!


And now onto the train table (LOL) and the castle! Look at the adorable baby butts!


J is such a ham! WE love him to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.