Sunday, August 22, 2010

Upbeat Update (Family Fun Day)


So an up date to my last blog- WE had a family fun day. We are fortunate enough to live in a beautiful state where there are things to do that for a large family like us are free or very cheap and we just have to pay for parking. So we adventured forth to one of these beautiful places for a few hours and everyone enjoyed themself. (Free except for the small fee of parking, just $0 .75/hour.)

Here is a picture journal of our day. It's amazing to realize how much this places changes each year. I've been going to the Falls regularily since I was a teen and it's beautiful. I do find it a little sad that the park and rec find it nesscessary to try and "tame" the paths and the creek. The difference this year over last was remarkable! Taming Mother Nature is a shame and sad. But we still get to enjoy this freely.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great day! Makes me think we should do something like that soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.