Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Snowy Day



I took the littles, and the dog, outside yesterday to play in the snow. It was really the first time for C, since before Thursday he didn't have snow boots and for the dog- well she's not safe off leash out there, since the piles of snow are now high enough for her to jump the fence and take off, and then somebody (not me!) would have to chase her down. Here is our time.
.(All he wanted to do was eat the snow! But I did teach him straight away not the yellow!)(Sledding down the bank!)(C attempts to "sled")
(C spent alot of time face down in the snow- by choice, trying to eat it! lol)(Icicles!)

(C couldn't navigate the deep snow, so he made due crawling through it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.