Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby J is Here!

No this is not my birth story post...yet- I'll get there soon, I hope. I'm still processing and adjusting to the new guy and life's unexpected set backs. But this is a bit of an announcement of sorts:


J born at home, on 1/20/11 @ 4:34am after a short 3.5 hour labor. Weighing in at 7lbs 14oz and 19 3/4 inches long! He's my best nurser yet and loves to sleep. A bit of a serious guy already and very contemplative.


Born on the January Full Moon- the Wolf Moon, on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius. Numerology wise he's a 7 (1+2+0+2+0+1+1=7, his birth date added together) - the seventh child of his mother. These things mean much to me and I can't wait to look into them deeper.


And now for a pic!

Birth Story to follow soon... I aim for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.