Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Mama Babywearing

P is our little mama around here. She loves to help with the little ones. She holds them, loves them and even will change diapers!

Now I'm getting her into the fine art of baby wearing! She likes it!

(even though she's scowling in this picture she's actually enjoying herself- she just hates to get her picture taken!)




Awww little mama!
(Disclaimer: I do not let my younger children babywear. P is 12 and as big, and as strong, as many adult women. She's also very responsible and doesn't take chances with the baby. Trust your gut and know your own children before allowing them to baby wear. I am not telling you to allow your own children to try this at home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.