Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Succumbed To Pressure!

I've succumbed to the pressure! I've created a FB page for my blog. Ack! You can find it here. It, like me, is a work in progress. Please like me! ;D

I know my blogs can be all over the place- but that is how I can be. I don't blog to make money off it (in the almost 2 years I've had adsense I've made a grand total of $4.00 off it!)- I write to have a feeling of being someone other than just mom and wife. Of actually being out there in the world amongst everyone else. I know I can get down but I like to think I'm being real- showing how life as a mom isn't always sunny and I'm not a Supermom, just me. But I am trying to keep a more positive view on life- to keep my mood up and make all our lives happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.