Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Update to School

I wanted to update on my post Schooling in Crisis. T came home the other day with a new announcement that the school may NOT be closing now. That someone new has agreed to be the executive director and it'll probably stay open. I've come to the conclusion that a wait and see attitude will be best and if this summer I have to start a new search then I will- hey I've done it before I'll do it again, it's what's best for him that matters.

But I do have to put out there I'm feeling it's a bit irresponsible for these adults to keep talking to the kids about adult issues without cluing in the parents- I haven't heard one thing from the school. Thanks for keeping us the parents in the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.