Friday, April 22, 2011

The Bee Friendly Friday- Following!

Come on over the Crazy About My Baybah  (or you can click the button below!) and join the Bee Friendly Friday Follow! I love doing follows- introduces me to new blogs to read and new parents to learn from! FUN!

Here are a few simple guidelines we encourage you to follow:


1. Add your blog to the linky below.

2. Follow the hosts in the #1 #2 spots and the co-host in the #3 spot!

3. Leave a comment, and we will follow you back! (Please be sure to leave your blog address too!)

4. Grab our new Bee Friendly button to share the fun.

5. Bee Friendly, and visit the blogs that catch your eye.

6. If you get a new follower, Bee Friendly, and return the love!

If you want to post this link up on your site – you can grab the code here!

Crazy About My Baybah

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by and following from the hop. I also wanted to invite you to link up with my Wordless Wednesday hop. http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesdays-adelaide.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.