Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yet Another Day

Today is one of those days where I don't have much to do, around the house-wise. I've finished all my house work by 10 am and the side projects I'd like to do I can't because of C (can't leave him alone while I'm upstairs and having him up there just defeats the purpose). I'm not saying I won't get them done ever- just not with him alone.

So today is one of those days were I have way too much time on my hands. It's very nice to have a new routine down for DH's new work schedule, I'm feeling less overwhelmed, more organized and accomplished. I've got time to blog (but lacking topics! LOL).If I had more hobbies I could maybe get some done.

There is something I am feeling today. I'm feeling lonely. I'm starting to miss my DH and his companionship. I miss him, even though I see him nightly- but most nights that's him asleep next to me on the couch while I relax and indulge.

I want to set a date night. Go have dinner, him and I (and little J too- he's our welcome constant companion). I'm going to bring up tomorrow (Friday) night. It's funny how quickly I start to miss him when he's gone but when he's home too much I want him out from underfoot!

So I'm posting a few photos of my DH- so I'll remember what he looks like awake!




(w/C at R's 16th birthday party in 2010)




(on our honeymoon Nov.10)


(w/C June 2010)

Yes I do have more recent pics but these are some of my fav....and he hasn't changed much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.