Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Recommend"- Hybrid Rasta Mama

I missed last week! That shows how disorganized I can get and how well I follow routines for myself! LOL

This week's Thursday Recommends is one I love reading- I can so relate to her and her views and really like how she is able to talk openly about emails and comments from others who disagree with her. I just plain like her openness. There is no mystery and she honest. She doesn't argue- she just states her side and lets you think on it. She honest in the fact that her life is not perfect but she has solutions on how she's making it better. So today's recommend....

Hybrid Rasta Mama

Go read!

And remember if there are blogs you'd like to share feel free to add a link in the comments below! (I'm always looking for a new good read!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.