Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekly Menu- 5/29/11

I'm trying something new. I'm going to post our menu for the week on Sundays. I don't know where it'll go but you'll have an idea of what (and maybe how much) I am feeding this large group- at least for dinner. Just go with me on this one! Hahaha.

Sunday- Chicken Salad (using left over pieces from the bulk bags I used this week, so 1 large breast and a small handful of strip pieces.1 and a half salad mix bags, yes I know I'd save buying heads but I get the bags with the extra veggies in them and on those I would not save so with the bag I go. Dressings of choice and croutons.)

Monday- DH is making a Pork Roast (3.6 lbs) in the crock pot- he's keeping the ingredients a secret but I'm sure it'll be yummy. He then plans on pulling it and making sandwiches. Serving with chips and veggies with ranch dip- again my DH's recipe.

Tuesday- Cheese burgers (we use 3 lbs of hamburger) with streak fries and mixed veggies- both frozen and a whole bag of each. We'll use a 12 pack of buns. (It's P's turn to cook, this is the meal she choose.)

Wednesday- Chicken Drumsticks cooked in the crock pot in teriyaki sauce. Serving with jasmine rice (2 cups uncooked) and frozen Asian stir fry veggies.

Thursday- Italian Pasta Salad. I got the recipe off  a Google search. We'll demolished the whole thing.

Friday- Ginger and Garlic Beef (sandwich steak about 2 lbs- cut into strips and cooked in the crock pot). with teriyaki noodles and broccoli and cauliflower.

This is what we're eating for the week. What's your plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.