Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday Recommed (2!): ORM and PW

Today for Thursday Recommend I have 2! I couldn't decide which I wanted to give you this week and feel they both deserve a bit of attention.

The first is a blog I've been following for a few months now. She appeals to me because she's like me! She has 7 children also, with a similar age gap between hers, older teen down to babies. She lives a life similar to ours and generally posts things I love. Her life is very rich indeed and reading her blog reminds me to find my own riches.

One Rich Mother!


My second I've been following a bit longer. Mother of 4, photographer, lives on a ranch, home schools, and just in general has a great blog. She covers photography, cooking and home schooling with such ease and is so well mixed it makes it  fun to read. Plus she's got great hair to boot! (A little jealous of that point! Haha.)

The Pioneer Woman


There ya go! 2 great blogs for the price of one! And remember as always if you have a blog you'd like to recommend, leave a link in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.