Friday, July 29, 2011

Photos to My Mother-In-Law

My mother-in-law lives in Florida. And the easiest way we've found to get photos of the kids to her is by uploading them to her photo account at a national chain store. This way she can view them and choose which ones she wants to print. DH uploaded some one day, without my help, and she knew they weren't done by me. lol I make sure to edit them for her so she's getting her monies worth and the most pics. Here is just a snippet of the 64 I uploaded for her today (64 may seem like a lot but I haven't sent her any since May so it's a few months worth!)......

(Man was that a PITA- blogger wasn't letting me upload more than one at a time and then it took multi tries to get each to load!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.