Sunday, January 13, 2013

Gratitude * Sunday

Today I am joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for
G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y
{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 
*
~
 *
Our gratefulness feeds one another. 
*
~
*
 
 
 
 
~After a rough start to the week, I'm grateful it ended better.
 
 


~That the week's events have given us a push in forward, back on track to what we really want to be doing.

~That the husband and I are again on the same thought process and lining our goals up. It's nice after such a long time of feeling like we've just been co-existing.

~To have new journeys to be embarking on- new ventures, planning for the near future and dreams.

~New Yarn! (from Quince & Co.)
 
 

 
 
~Finishing the last of the hats I promised to make. Now I can move on to projects for our new venture!
 
 
 

 
 
~Naps
 
 
 
 

 
 
~Dh for being there when I need him, emotionally, and physically.

~Finding new priorities.

~A dream to build a different kind of home. (Inspired by this hobbit home!)


Image from website linked above!

 
 ~Muddy kids. Their glee in the simple act of play.
 
 
 

 
 
~A White bird. At first I thought it was a sparrow, now I have doubts. But now the less, it's a pure white bird, a singleton among it's flock. (You can read here about the message it brings.) Never before has one visited us, and this one has stuck around all week, giving us many sightings.
 
 
 


 
 
 
~All the love and support from those who care.

~The reading recommendations from last week! Thank you all! I can't wait to find and read those.

~Our dogs and chickens! They mean so much to us.

~Big decisions made, all for moving forward. (And in time I'll share Big news about them!)



(I hope to announce the first of our ventures sometime this week! Please come back and check in!)






Gratitude Sunday

5 comments:

  1. Lovely list. Seems like things are coming together for many people to start out this new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 i hope things cont to go in the direction you hope they will. new beginnings are very exciting. have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a week you have all had. I hope that you find a good place to live soon, that is right for you all. Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your knitting with that lovely yarn.
    Playing in the mud looks so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Puddles dumped out of rain boots :) We have that quite often here! Have a Lovely Week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.