Friday, January 25, 2013

The Calls Out





I've talked a few times about an announcement. I've been putting it off for just the right time but I think it's been long enough and nows the time!

A call for Sponsors!

I've debated doing this a few times over the years but it never felt like the right time, or place, or direction, then. But this year I'm trying new directions, taking new chances and opening up to unlimited possibilities! I'm moving forward and welcoming new things into our life, to give life a fresh start! And now's the time. Never a better time like the present right?!

So I'd love to sponsor your store, small business, ebook, CD, web page, all of them!

Part of our plan for ourselves this year is opening our own small family business, and I want to support those like us!

What we put out there is what we get back right?!

So if you're interested in being seen here on my blog, please contact me at fairysfotos@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.