Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Yarn Along

Today I am joining Ginny at Small Things for her weekly post on what we're knitting and reading.

Reading- The Rhythm of Family by Amanda Blake Soule. I received this as a holiday present and immediately loved it. At the end of each month I read forward into the coming month. And sometimes, when I need grounding, or inspiration, I page through till I find just the right thing. And just opening the cover today Possum Living: How to Live Well Without a Job and With (Almost) No Money by Dolly Freed. It's a book dh picked out, so a bit different than what I usually like.

Knitting- Bowls! To felt. Love this idea from The Rhythm of Family. And they knit up so fast! The yarn is a Japanese wool that I'm really liking for it's texture. Perfect for these little bowls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.