Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gratitude * Sunday

Today I am joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for
G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y
{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 
*
~
 *
Our gratefulness feeds one another. 






~ Getting our taxes done. It always feels so good to get them out of the way.

~A break for A in teething. Poor baby girl got 3 teeth in one week. There's 3 more right behind them but at least she got a bit of relief for a short time.

~Sleeping in my own bed- Alone, a few times this week. The boys are staying in there own, and the rest for us all is so nice and needed.

~ Getting some stuff sorted out in the house and outside. A bit of early Spring cleaning. 

~A enough of a hearty dinner leftover for a filling lunch the next day- a busy day where we all need something to fill hungry tummies.

~ Taking the plunge and downloading the Kindle app for my phone.

~ Free! books on the app. I am so excited to read some of these great titles. (Modern Buddhism: The Path of Compassion and Wisdom Volume 1 Sutra by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso. The Playful Family by Shawn Ledington Fink. The American Frugal Housewife by Lydia Francis Child. The Ladies' Work-Book Containing Instructions in Knitting, Crochet, Point-Lace, etc. author Unknown. Charlotte Mason's Original Homeschooling Series All 6 Volumes)





~ A good day. With numerous down days, emotionally, spiritually, personally- I am coming to appreciate the goods ones when they happen. I never know when they'll come back.

~Great O's new school books and diving back in! He's so amazingly smart I must keep him moving forward at all times. 

~Inspiration! Even if I can't get all the things made I'd like to, I always have a little back up up my sleeve.

~ Blogs that again speak to me. It's good to know I am not the only one going through similar things. When you're struggling it's so lonely but the feeling of not being alone makes it easier to rid myself of.

~ Good friends who give helpful, supportive advice.

~ Handling what could've been a hard situation well. Feeling very good about it all in the end. Achieving just what I wanted to and not doing what I feared doing.

~ My family always.


1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of your LO with the big book! Good to hear you have found your path again. Those free e books sound good, I find it impossible to find anything on the sites I have looked at.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.