Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Yarn Along~ Slow Go

Joining Ginny for this weeks Yarn Along.

So I had thought I'd at least be on the first sleeve of A's sweater by now. But I'm not. I'm still working on the right side, that I cast on last week. It has been a busy week, and I've found myself too tired to knit much in the evenings. But I'm almost there. I'll make it my goal to be on at least the first sleeve by next Yarn Along.

But I can say I'm pretty sure I'll have yarn left over. And would like to make a little matching outfit for A's doll. If anyone has any suggestions for patterns, please let me know! (12-13 inch doll)

As for reading, we're having some questions on how to deal with a few behaviors of O's, so I'm going through Tony Attwood's book Asperger's Syndrome- A Guide for Parents and Professionals. I've paged through it before but never got all the way through.

How about you? Reading? Knitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from my readers! Many blessings to all.